03 September 2009

addicted to Roller Coaster Kingdom

Oh dear, another game in facebook that makes me addicted to it. Realise another shortcoming, actually i already know! keke... i'm very impatient and needed to build the park as soon as possible & make lots of money & organize the park as pretty as possible. What i did? On another computer to keep the window open, this way the XP & coins moves up faster. While i do work i will check on the coin status periodically & do upgrades, buy new things when there is enough money for me to do so. Hope i could finish this game as soon as possible, cannot tahan myself! lol.

Update - 1 oct 09.
It's a shame that RCK has made the game worst. I've totally lost interest in it & have remove it from my FB. Never came across a game that does the improvement to worsen customer experience. Well, good luck to them!

No comments: