28 July 2009

Pandemic

Current Pandemic matters to me alot, not that Im afraid of death but i do not want to bring harm to my unborn child. Today i just read the star online and saw that one pregnant lady is warded because of the flu. Of all high risk group of person, i do think pregnant lady should be protected more & public should pay more attention to pregnant ladies because it will kill 2 lifes instead of 1.

Mum had just came back from ipoh (she took bus), hence to be on the safe side, i work from home this week to stay with andrea at home. I may be overly concern especially my colleagues thinks I'm paranoid with it. People around me just do not understand or having the same concern that i have, because they are not pregnant or they may not have a young kid. Both medicine for the flu, tamiflu and relenza, both were not tested for pregnant ladies, they do not know if pregnant mothers consume it, will it harm the baby i.e defect or cause death. Thus i really hope no more pregnant mothers will be harm by this virus.

No comments: