01 July 2009

Butter Garlic Mushrooms

I never thought i need to look into what to cook for my kid or to worry that they won't eat what my mum & maid cook for her. Well, i think the time has come & i need to spend sometime 'thinking' what to cook for Andrea. Hope adding variety to her daily meal would get her into eating well again. Hope that i will not get myself into trouble too! haha... everytime new meal will die man....

1st dish i add to my maid's main course is this Garlic Mushrooms, Sadly, Andrea does not even want to taste a bit. Well me and hubby eat it all and it tasted yummy.

Ingredient:
White button mushrooms (sliced it)
Garlic
Butter

Put butter in the frying pan & melt it, add garlic to fry till golden brown. add Mushrooms, no need to add water as the mushroom will extract the water from inside when it's cooked. Just before you off the fire, add a pinch of sea salt. Ready to serve.

1 comment: