06 July 2009

My Baby Signs Song Book

Andrea can now sing song without going out of tune, me and hubby was so amazed that she took out her Baby signs Song Book and start singing without going out of tune.

We have bought this kit when Andrea was about 1 year old. We have been listening to the CD for months at night, when coming back from my parents place after dinner. I've been using the book to sing for andrea when she asked me to.

Yesterday, andrea took the book and sat on my dressing table chair. Open the book and using her pointer and point to the words while she is singing. I do not know if she knows how to read yet or just imitating me while i sing to her all these while, but she did not miss out any words and the tune is perfect! It was a shock to me and hubby! We are really proud of our 2 year old little girl :)

1 comment:

may said...

hi there. came across ur blog while googling abt shichida method. can see ur dotter actually benefitted from the course. btw, how do u pronounce andrea? 'on-drey-ah' or an-drey-ah? it's a lovely name.

congrats on ur 2nd pregnancy. is it gonna be a bb girl or boy? take care!