09 July 2009

Eating Healthily

I'm trying to eat healthy this pregnancy. Learn about food that i should eat & should not eat during the shichida prenatal class. I have cut down my coke consumption ALOT, i think i do still drink once or twice a month. I just drank half a can on Tuesday afternoon, but i ate lots of sardine yesterday night :p

I will add my letchitin & wheat germ in my lunch if i can (if i take soya bean or porridge). I think i had it once a week, well.. maybe too little huh... will try to consume more. I also had black sesame added to my dinner once a week. Mum will cook millet & brown rice added to white rice once a week too.

Shichida is an excellent program but their service is not that excellent. I've attended their prenatal course about 1 1/2 months ago, the brain supplement that i ordered still have not arrived yet! It's taking too long! I've found online that one of the organic shop in Singapore is selling it, they just responded to my email today. I'm waiting for their account number so that i can TT money to them. I hope the delivery will not take too long. I'm 5 months preggy already, 4 months to go, i need to eat whatever i can! *Imaging that I'm getting it next week*

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I envy you that you can eat what you want during preggy...When I carry the little Princess, I experienced high sugar level from from 5 mths onwards :(

MeRy said...

Hope u will get the brain supplement soon!!