18 March 2009

Tiredness Continues...

It was worst than my last pregnancy, i can vaguely remember i was this sick last time. Maybe i was happily travelling in the UK, i was happily eating 'walkers' when i feel bloated i guess, i didn't remember i was this sick and after 2 days of MC, my colleague still says i look sick! I have another 1 presentation this afternoon, i hate it, i wanna go home and sleep. I sleep almost 10 hours daily & still not enough.

Yesterday i vomited out, 1st time. Can't believe it's this soon. I remember my 1st one only vomit out when i was 4-6 months, MS was not bad last time, this time it strike me 24 hours & vomited somemore. I think i will put on more weight than the last pregnancy, oh god, i hope i can control my weight this time! Had my 1st checkup last Monday because of palpitations, hope it's really the teh tarik that causes this, i even feel breathless all the time now. Am i too weak or it's really the baby that is too rebellious! Gosh....

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Lynn,

You are preggy now?
Congrats to you.
Take k ya!

Lynn said...

when are u trying for second one? :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha...I have yet to think of the question.