09 March 2009

Shichida - 8 March 2009

Sensei Eiza was on sick leave, hence another sensei came to take over the class. I just want to say that it's really your pure luck to get a pretty & good pronunciation sensei. Our 1st sensei's pronunciation was a little bit out, this sensei was abit out. Current sensei is the best so far, pretty and with good pronunciation. Phew.. i dunno how long she will be with us. Hope as along as we are with this programme.

I've collected my 2 items from Tensai, now i've started addition song with andrea. Hope she can remember it soon and also improve her beta wave in her right brain. She loves the AIUEO song as well, she asked me to play it over and over again! Now only i know she enjoys Shichida class too, when she is listening to addition song and AIUEO song, she will tell me "like shichida, i want to go shichida". I'm glad she enjoys it!

No comments: