06 March 2009

Ding Mao Month

This month, i don't know if it's good or bad. Let me write it down and see when march ends.

ding fire and yi wood is my useful element, however mao clashes with you in my natal chart. "This clash generally indicates betrayal, backstabbing and a lost of trust to the people you trust or vice versa. One experiencing this clash finds trusted people turn against, and betray them. "

Ding fire appearing, I may find that my superior or husband supports me more this month (which i already feeling it, country managers respond to most of my emails recently). yi wood inside mao represent direct wealth, I guess my promotion that my ex-manager promised will not come true? It has a clash on the xin metal. Or my promotion will win over my friend (xin metal). Oh dear. Yet to find out. However, Bonus Letter will be given out next tuesday, ex-manager mentioned that i have it, but very little due to the small pool money this year. Consider some wealth lah.

No comments: