02 March 2009

Shichida - 1 March 2009

We had two classes last weekend, replacement class for CNY, phew it was really really tired! Andrea did very well on her replacement class. She got 100% correct for all ESP and Memory linking game! I thought it was because i start home practise with her now, unfortunately i think that was her prime time 6pm-7pm. Sunday Class she got 50% correct for ESP and memory linking game.. aww... was quite disappointed ... but i'll continue with my home practise!!

I have also ordered 2 CD, the Japanese songs CD where some of the songs were sing during the class & 1 addition CD. Since andrea refuse to look at the dots flash card, i hope addition CD will help her. I hope they are good, both cost me RM200!

Andrea is still very shy, when sensei ask her question, she would either reply very softly or kept quiet. I hope her confidence level will boost up one day.

No comments: