15 March 2009

Saturday Xu Wu

Wu Clashed with my Spouse Pillar Zi, Moreover Zi represent output & Wu represent direct officer. Had argument with husband that will change the situation. Clash is the worst relationship that u want to have, he may not be feeling anything after this, but I'm sure I will feel a change after this. Overall it's inside my chart not his. Good or bad change? I predict bad, Zi - water element, it's my favourite element and it's being clashed away.

Checked Husband chart, this month ding mao - mao clashed away xin in his natal chart. xin is in the spouse palace too, i may be feeling one day of clashed & aftermath but he will be feeling the whole month of clashed. Both has clashed in spouse palace, what a coincidence.

His = 7K clash away HO (spouse palace) - he feels power & authority & will use hurting speech to attack his wife
Her = DO clash away HO (spouse palace) - her husband will win over her hurting speech.
Overall who wins? he wins lah! but he will feel more pain than i am.

No comments: