18 August 2008

What's in Life

Still thinking if i should attend the BaZi class from Mastery Academy. I felt that i am quite lucky in life, but not until i received my 1st paycheck. Working is never easy for me, especially this year, someone taken what i've wanted long long time ago. She has same experience & same intelligent, however her luck is better than me, hence she get that better position.

I want to know what's in Life for me. I'm not the kind of person to find out the truth & sit there to wait for luck to come. I went online and did some search. Here is what i've found! It frighten me! Me and hubby has tough life! But was glad that Andrea's life is better than both of us, in general.

There are some reports from the website that we can buy. I have read the sample report, however i think we need further interpretation. Conclusion, i think i need to attend the BaZi course in september if i want to find out more. Why i have such harsh life until 35 years old & others do not have harsh life till 50-60! Need to Chant even more!

No comments: