03 August 2008

I spent too much

Lately i have spent too much on facial.

Last Isetan sale i have bought myself Lamer moisturizing lotion, shu uemura deepsea active water, moisture eye zone mask & UV under base. I have miniature deepsea moisture set for free!

This Isetan Sale i have bought shu uemura deepsea mask & deepsea essence. Besides i also bought mum Lamer moisturising lotion & Lamer eye concentrate for myself. I have Shu Uemura miniature ACE set for free! These two months i do not have any savings at all. I have to promise myself not to over spend again next month!

I have also bought facial package at origin last month :( This will be shared with mum and kim, however i had paid a big lump sum! sigh...

All in all, i am happy to see the results. It brings moisture to my face, radiant and also confident! I have finally found the right products for myself, I have wasted ALOT of money just to find the right product for my skin & I'm happy that i have found! Lamer & Shu Uemura!

No comments: