29 August 2008

Last Day working at home

I enjoy working from home, not only i felt relaxed, the bond between andrea & I are much closer. Mum felt that she is more happy now. Mum just came back from perth yesterday & i'm at mum place now. Will be staying over the weekend as hubby going back to KK without me. I'm going to spend Merdeka with andrea and my family!

Andrea now can say 'draw' and also actually draw (draw a few lines) on paper. She enjoys seeing us draw for her and she likes to draw on her own, always saying ' draw draw'! Very Cute.

I have also bought wooden blocks & matching cards (play cards) from ELC (early learning centre) as they are having at least 20% storewide till 1 Sept 08. Andrea have no problem with matching cards, she has to learn how to stack up the wooden blocks. Will see when she knows how to play with that.

No comments: