08 August 2008

Excited yet disappointed

Well, that is two different stories. I was very excited and can't wait till my Project Management Fundamental ends. I had a full 3 days of PM fundamental class, i had great teammates, i learn losts from them and the best part is i did the least presentation! I was all green when you asked me to do presentation, so yeah... was feeling alright through out the class. Yesterday was my last day of class & the instructor said there is ANOTHER exam in order to get our certificate. Anyway, i passed! Thank God!!

I was all excited and happy by the end of the class because hubby bringing me to Lot 10 to collect my shu uemura essence set. When i was there, i was 10x disappointed and angry. The promoter told me that he has given the set to another customer! I was so angry, no words could describe, i did not speak very well when i was angry cos my mind is blocked!

I went back to the car feeling really pissed. I called Istean to complain about Shu Uemura & told the promoter if he doesn't get back to me by tomorrow 12pm, i will complaint to Shu Uemura headquarters. Anyway, i collected my set at 1 utama branch today. So i'm feeling OK now.

When back at home. I was feeling extremely tired and exhausted. I do not know why, it might be the stressed i had yesterday and the past 3 days of PM fundamental class. I had terrible stomachache just now, but after sitting in the toilet, feel much better now. I must take good rest right now. ciao!

No comments: