02 August 2008

Teacher House on Fire!

I do not know how true this is, but when the staff called me this morning, i felt that it's a make up story. However, i sounded frustrated during the call & the staff was kind enough to ask me to go up now and she'll give me free entry to the Play Land! wee ... FREE! I Like it!

I've booked for the free trial again next saturday & hope the teacher won't burn anything anymore! Was eager to find out about the franchise, but today lacking luck. The malay lady attended to me was super blur, i asked about franchise she gave me a leaflet. Then one of her chinese colleague came by and stood beside her, i do not know why i shy away and walked off! I don't get what i want ... sigh...

Back to the Play Land. Andrea was enjoying herself towards her last 5 min. She spent 30min staring and watching/ Stare at the play ground and watching other children play. There is one boy keep giving her balls & she keep receiving it! ha.. then i bring her to the baby area where they have smaller pool of balls & slide. Andrea likes the pool of balls, slides and walk around. I've plan to bring her there every saturday. Hope i can develop her social skills!

No comments: