01 August 2013

Swimming Lessons

After reading about Rudolf Steiner childhood and education, I was freaking scared as time is running out for andrea. First 7 years (before changing of teeth), the physical develops exponentially. Stamina we have as an adult, shapes from how much physical stuff we have done before changing of teeth. Obviously I didn't do much, as a city girl, my stamina is very low, even go out for shopping I would surrender after 1 hour. Andrea as a city girl, cannot be any better than me if I didn't do anything for her. We signed up swimming private lesson during this school holiday. 




Andrea loves it very much, and I was suprised. She was very afraid of water and has alot of fear in alot of things, water included. We are blessed to have this coach that she liked alot, this coach is very patient and talk to andrea alot. Andrea would tell me, you know what the coach tells me today, xxxxx So FUnny!! (almost every lesson) yeah, the coach always tell her funny things.. like call him durian cos he likes durian and stuff like that. Today she said, coach ask me want him to become my maid or not. what did you answer? I SAID DON"T WANT!. On 10th lessons now, she is into hands on freestyle .. Coach said she is able to swim nicely after 12 lessons. I've asked the coach to continue training the stamina before moving to another strokes. My main aim is to train stamina before changing of teeth, not so much on knowing how to swim or winning the race. Thank you for this experience for andrea. 

No comments: