27 March 2013

Wearing Glasses

On her 1st week of 2C class, she told me that she cried cos teacher wrote too small on the board. My heart sanked. I thought I have cut the cord and it will not happened, although i know the chance is slim as everything happened - comes in 3s. Whatever ... We need to fix what needs to be fixed.

Hubby and I brought her to ISEC to see an optometrist. She diagnose her with left eye 75 short sighted with 50 astigmatism, right eye 150 short sighted. I felt guilty again and hate everything around me for a day or two. After the short term 2 break trip, I bring her to kimpodo to make glasses. It's so expensive, cost me RM650! However, she loves her glasses very much and show everyone she met. Optometrist said she only needs to wear it in the class, no need 24 hours. Anyway, she prefers to wear it 24 hours on 1st and second day, after that she told me the glasses is hurting. I hate every bits of it. I don't know why I need to deal with her handicap, how come I do not have a choice?!

I say prayer with her every night hoping things would change, but I know deep inside myself, saying prayer is just to make me feel better instead. whatever happens happens. another one, my boy I think would be MORE serious than andrea as he sticks to the IPAD more :( I don't know if I can handle it better than this time in the future! I know every human being needs to go thru some experience for them to grow/ self realization, everything is perfect for what it is even they are toddler or babies. How come I feel so attached? I have done my best and it is still happening, I know I should let go and let life unfold. All is well. Amen.

No comments: