09 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

This year we stayed in KL, as we will be going back to KK for my FIL 70s birthday. Thomas bought RM400 firecrackers for the kids to play, today already the 10th of CNY, I think we haven't played half of it. haha ... will watch thomas light it up this weekends! 

On the nian 30, we went back to ipoh with my parents. We left home at 5.30am and reached ipoh 8.30am. Not too bad the traffic, saw some status update on FB some took 5 hours. Gosh! Thank God. We had lunch at maternal grandparents place, good to see everyone again. I have this feeling of - soul group - coming back together, mingle around, healing each other. weird feelings I know .. and my tooth was in so much pain until i needed a panadol. I don't know whats happening but, things happens because it needed to. So ... all is well, as long as I'm no longer in pain. Dinner we had steam boat at paternal grandparents place. The kids having lots of fun collecting ang pau and eating CNY cookies and playing with their cousins in ipoh. I can see at this age, they really enjoy other children's company. Not so much "mummy, mummy, mummy" this round. 

We left ipoh 9pm and reached KL just past midnight. I hit the sack straight away, the cranky tooth drains all my energy, I left hubby to do the clean up and folding up the clothes. We had 2 days rest before flying off to melbourne. 

We took angpao from my parents on Nian Chu 2 morning. We took nice family photo at home. I'm very satisfied with it :) Here is a photo of our CNY hampers. 


No comments: