28 January 2013

January Outings

I've bought a groupon deal for jungle gym at bangsar shopping centre. We bought the kids there on one of the public holidays. Andrea says she prefer this over the one we always go - kids e world at The Gardens. This place is very compact and has many things that kids e world doesn't have. She demanded to come back here again next time. It's too crowded for my liking though but it's small enough for me to have an watchful eye over them without having to move around after them. So, yeah ... I would go back there since it's a win-win. 

Wrapping up january, we went to Kidzania. I thought it's time for benjamin to experience it. To my surprise, benjamin does really enjoy himself. He is brave enough o try many occupation on his own because andrea has no interest in Fire fighter, pilot and police. At 3 yrs 3 months old, I would say he is a brave boy and he understands instruction well. Good Job! 

Andrea did many things that she did not try the last round. She enjoy painting, making jewelry, becoming a dentist, flight attendant etc. Andrea insist to go back to the nursery - taking care of babies. Both of them take care babies together and I can see from outside they really enjoying it. Benjamin dance to the kidzania song - he's so cute, he can follow the steps :) 


No comments: