26 November 2012

creativity is the Key

I have been clouded by negative thoughts about ben. I always ask myself, why he's such a tough boy? One day I woke up feeling sick of all these negative vibes. I turn around, asking myself, what if God gave me a sick baby? Which would I choose, which is more challenged? Can you keep your negative mouth shut once and for all? since that day, everything fall into place nicely. 

1. Universe had send andrea 1st, easy kid for me who I can mould her to be a genius in a split second. I learn about how amazing work can be done when a kid has concentration (not just looking at you, he could be doing other things but listening to you - this is for ben). Repetition is the key for a child to excel such as maths and learning to play a perfect pieces, violin this this case. I've yet to be creative to teach ben maths and playing violin. 

2. Universe had gave me shichida, then I explore tweedle wink and heguru. It shows me, andrea could do amazing work but ben (some area), I learnt that positive attitude and great passion for your child is the key. Every child can do it, if the mother is creative. Only shichida has breathing technique and energy ball. This is why we are sticking to it. Right brain is not the core, proper breathing, taking care of your physical body and meditation (energy ball) is the CORE. 

3. Universe expose me to energy healing work and essential oils. Bring me back to the CORE. I bring this, the most precious knowledge to my children. If you are at shichida parenting talk, you would have heard that some shichida kids heals.  I teach them to pray in order to feel safe. I teach them essential oils for healing - fever and coughing. (pls only use PURE essential oils, use only those edible oils, pls) I teach them to visualize for protection and healing. I thank shichida for introducing the CORE at such a young age. 

4. Universe had gave me hubby, supports me in my spiritual growth. Not in the sense of asking me to believe we are GOD but his attitude towards life. He is very giving and patient which I have zero of that. He holds positive vision all the time which I'm the total opposite. He is very caring which I choose when I want to be caring. Overall, there is so much opposite that I have to re-learn and having hubby is my greatest comfort, in order for me to go further in fixing myself. 

5. I believe universe or GOD does not punish us or throw challenge to us because they want to test us. The CORE of the universe which is LOVE. If you do not have enough of it, the Universe or GOD is giving you opportunity to re-learn so you could experience eternal happiness. All human need to do is to understand, LOVE is the key of life, open your heart to learn and feel what LOVE is (it is not what you think it is), be conscious and LOVE yourself. You will be living heaven on earth. 

I feel choke at times because I couldn't read books and experience life as fast as my boy is growing. To bring up my boy, it's totally out of my subconscious, he needs more love and more attention. He needs a more creative mother to bring the best out of him. He needs a patient mother. He needs a happy mother. Universe is giving me an opportunity to see and act thru that. All the resources i need is here with me. I thank God for that. All is well. 

No comments: