24 August 2010

Teacher's Concern

Hubby told me that teacher in summer academy asked him about andrea at home. Teacher Natalie (english) and Teacher Mazlin (malay) both comment that andrea pretend like a baby at school for almost 2 weeks, they are wondering if andrea is doing the same at home. My oh My .... what i have done to my girl? Why is she hard to control and is such a rebellious girl, i thought reasoning is a good thing but she turn a deft ear many times. I don't know what to do with her, i just hope miracle will happen, one day when she wakes up she feels happy and loved all over again.

Since ben is born, andrea has been very naughty, i know she does not get the attention she wants but she got to adjust and live with it. Daddy and Mummy is trying our best to give her time, moreover we do not have a maid, some time has to be given to do housework as well. This is really a difficult time for all of us, why can't andrea be good? She cries all day long, every single little thing, which drives me up the wall all the time.

I even try to stop andrea seeing the grandparents because she will become crazy when she sees grandma, cry and cry and cry when they want to leave and makes many non-sense request. I hate it when she does not obey to what i say and only grandma makes her crazy, i don't know why. We move back to our own home and andrea does not get to see grandparents everyday because grandma hate us and wants us to live on our own, she is tired in helping me to take care of my kids, forced me to quit my job and forced me to handle my 2 problem kids myself and tell me drinking my damn maid saliva is OK. Thank you very much ..... This lesson i will remember it FOR LIFE!!

When eating andrea eat very slow, currently i'm so sick of calling after her - "andrea chew, andrea eat, andrea faster, andrea swallow, andrea big mouth etc", i reduce the rice to the same amount that ben is taking. I don't know what to do with her, she is such a problem child. I just hope she will recover when my maid arrives later. This is really a bad milestone that i have recorded so far.

WORST ATTITUDE she has for the past 3 years. Everyone at home is emotionally tortured, how to HEAL? sigh... GOD pls HEAL all of them. Thank you for my mum to contribute such sad event to all of us at home.

No comments: