18 August 2010

Linking Memory Method

Andrea & Hubby has been struggling to get a perfect score for almost 1 year, when schichida started to do 50 pictures for linking memory. Me being the lazy mum, because i have other things to keep me occupied - ben, neglected andrea for this long. One fine day i kick myself in the butt and take over the responsibility of teaching andrea again. I observed the method shichida used - telling stories, i listen to the cd and tried to learn it myself 1st .. i find it very hard to memories it myself too. Suddenly, i remember some memory method i learn from secondary school, telling stories too, but you make up your own stories. So despite we follow the stories in the CD, i make up my own stories that relates to andrea. VIOLA! She did it in one day ... all 50 pictures - forward & backward. It's so amazing! I'm so proud of her :)

No comments: