25 August 2010

Maid will be here tomorrow

Maid is gonna be here tomorrow, I feel that i have not done enough preparation. Things that i need to prep her, sigh .... All i have is schedule for the house chores, i have briefly wrote down what i should tell her & make  a recording so that i can goreng her sotong if she cannot perform next time. That's all i have. There are many things i want to tell her and warn her, but i guess it's too much for now, I will tell her what i have and observe, will add in if necessary in the future. I'm really afraid that this is another trouble maker! I cannot sleep .... supposedly to take afternoon nap with the kids, why i'm so nervous! Siao .... Relax

This is the 1st time i handle new maid alone! Previously i dump to my mum .... How independent I am now :)

Update:
I'm not sure if she is lucky or I'm lucky. The maid has Conjunctivitis with pus. We picked her up and sent to my mum house, i just hope it will not spread it to andrea or ben. It's good that she can stay away with the kids for a few days, I'm still afraid of the chicken pox that the training house has. About the maid's eye, i think her cleanliness is not very good, how on earth she gets that, sigh .... Mum told me just now she smells bad after sweat, aiyoh... Need to ask her to loose some weight, but how to tell her? Gosh ... 

No comments: