15 June 2010

Ben's pearly white

Benjamin had his 1st tooth out at the bottom, the other side is not out yet. I hope the other side + the top teeth will be out in no time, he is fussing alot :( Despite feeding him grip water, i don't know what else i can relieve his irritation.

Beside this, he is learning to sleep thru the night i guess, these few nights he did not wake up after 12am. I had to wake up 5am+ to express my milk :( It's so painful that i cannot continue to sleep till 7am! However i think it's good because i can now store my milk in 8oz cup. Recently the amount i have had drop significantly during my usual pumping time, rarely i have 6oz full cup for storing, not to mention 8oz full cup. I just hope i have milk until ben had better appetite, to eat at least 3-4oz every 3 hours.

Ben also had 2 time solid right now + 1 portion of fruits. I had introduce him to a wide variety of food. Food from shelves (morning cereal + rice cereal to add to my home made puree), Jar food like heinz and my own cooking (i tried to cook food where ben & andrea can eat together for lunch). I follow most of the recipe book that i have bought last time, it does come in handy right now.

No comments: