25 June 2010

8 Months Old

Ben had his shots yesterday, both Hep B & Pneumococcal together. Initially he would already take this last month, somehow PD thinks that influenza shots is more important. Ben cried very loudly + screaming when dr poke him. Poor Boy....

Weight: 6.7kg, Height: 69cm. His Weight is way below the average line, so dr. recommended to feed him 3 times solid as ben still does not really like milk. Height & head is on average line. I just don't know how to boost up his weight. When andrea was at 7+ months, she also weight and height the same. I just hope ben will put on more weight than his sister, I need to cook more protein - toufu, fish, meat

Ben is now eating WHY NOT cereal in the morning, porridge for afternoon & evening. Sometimes if we are going out, he will take Wakodo or Pigeon baby food. He would have 1/3 scrape fruit, either Pear or Apple. Sometimes if he is lucky, hubby will buy papaya, banana, plum, apricot, peach, watermelon, melon for him. Not to mention, 10oz of milk from 6am-6pm daily.

Currently ben is very clingy to me (just started this week), he cannot be put down nor play on his own. He would cry for me, but the good thing is he sleeps alot. I guess he is growing? I think he sleeps alittle bit too much now. Well, baby is always changing, i hope he could play on his own next time.

Ben is going to shichida class next month, we will stop tweedle wink. I'm getting my deposit back tomorrow:) I wonder if Heguru is better .... Need to see the quality of Ben's sensei next next week only decide.

No comments: