24 June 2010

Andrea 3rd Birthday

My Little girl is officially 3 years old now, suddenly i feel so old & realized that i haven't done good enough for my kids. Where are all the things that i have learnt to bring up a healthy child? I guess i cannot do it 100% without a maid's help, I have two shortcomings which is - very quick temper & get stressed over a small stuff. I guess my 2 kids emotional development is affected & brain development has already shut down by half, because i have been raising my voice alot & screaming at them at times. I'm learning to change those 2, I hope both kids will have a healthier environment although we don't have a suitable maid right now. 

We had 2 Birthday celebrations for andrea - Family & School. I can see that she is more happy with family members, her smiles, u can see it's from the heart when we sang happy birthday song for her. I felt very happy when i saw her smiling & grinning like that in the restaurant that day. On the other hand, she is too timid at school i think, she did not even smile when everyone sang for her. However when i asked if she enjoy the celebration in school, she said - Yes. Well, i guess next year she will smile for her birthday ;)

Andrea also enjoy packing her party packs for her friends. We pack 43 in total, for everyone in school - 3,4,5 & 6 years old school. We did 10 by 10, sometimes andrea would get blur because there are too many things in one bag. Hence, I asked her to put drinks & crisps in the bags 1st, then only we put the other small stuff by grouping them on the floor then lastly put it  inside the bag. She enjoys doing it and asking me if there are anymore after the 43 bags!! 

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Happy Belated B;day to Andrea!!

lyncpf513 said...

Happy belated birthday to Andrea.... They're growing real quick, aren't they?