17 June 2010

2 weeks SAHM

I have moved back to my own home on 27th May 2010, I am still adjusting to the life of handling the 2 kids myself. I don't have much time on my own, all i do is house chores, cooking and bring the kids to the play ground in the evening. I feel life is very routine & I'm seriously not suited to do routine job ( This proves that no Bing fire in the Bazi chart really cannot do routine work). Thank God that my IBM Job is not routine. I could die of doing same old thing everyday........

There are alot of challenges:
1. Food to cook for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner for my 2 kids. I tend not to repeat food for the same week & have to think of something that Andrea & Ben can eat the same food for lunch, so i don't have to cook 2 different dish.
2. Having time for andrea like reading to her, doing shichida worksheet with her and bringing her down to the play ground. My girl is behaving very good, I'm glad that she is a good helper at home.
3. Trying to wash all bottles & prepare food to cook when ben is napping. I always pray that he will not wake up half way when i have not finish my task. Hubby is a good helper in cleaning the floors every night, wash the dishes, fold clothes, tidy up the house etc .....
4. I have to go to the toilet/ shower with my toilet door open, afraid that the kids is screaming for me or having any accident when im in the toilet.
5. Ben is getting heavy, Baby Sling is good to relieve my muscle ache alittle. Ben still likes to cry for me to carry him whenever he feels bored. Today i was shock, because the grandma pick him up when he cries, he still continue to cry,  so i have no choice to carry him, he stop crying immediately. sigh... I'm in big trouble (grandma only comes 3 times in a week - morning)

I don't know when i will have my maid, i dare not hope because i know i will be disappointed again. The maid that we have confirmed last 2 weeks cannot work anymore, because she has a mass in her stomach, she has to undergo operation to remove it. Now I'm still waiting for new biodata. What a Life ....

No comments: