12 February 2010

CNY Preparation

I have now moved into my mum house, hence not much preparation needed. The only thing i have to do is to make sure everyone has at least one piece of new clothes. Hubby & I have been searching for the kids clothes 2 weeks ago however cannot find any nice one, cos we wanted red.

Today Hubby & ben finally got their red clothes.
Myself - one red top from polo
Hubby - one red shirt from Tommy
Andrea - one red dress from Chateu
Ben - one red suit (1-piece suit) from Gap

We buy clothes all year round, hence I'm OK with just 1 piece of new shirt for CNY :)

Andrea loves CNY songs, she can sing a few .. one from school & a few from Astro CNY DVD. Benjamin as usual very smiley now, but still cannot flip over.. i wonder when it will happen. We have been playing the Alpha Wave CD for 4 days now, i think it's good for relaxing, as andrea doesn't wake up more than 1 time at night and ben can sleep for 7 hours straight! :s Ben has not been drinking alot, so i dunno sleep 7 hours straight is good or bad. Hubby has been very helpful since moved in to my mum place & knows how to comfort me when i'm so stressed over my new maid. I'm grateful. Overall I love New Year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

No comments: