06 December 2009

Singapore Trip

Hubby and I successfully bring our kids to Singapore without our maid. At times we were in trouble with 2 kids, however we pulled thru without any major hoo Haas, all we need is extra time, this is why we were always late for everything in Singapore.
1. We took 3 hours to get ready the next day for cousin's wedding.
2. Ben poo too much, and i have to clean him about 10 times in 24 hours!
3. Andrea was very cranky - cry and cry... hubby & I was going insane with her non-stop crying
4. Too many luggage, hubby has to walk 2 times each to load and unload our stuff
5. I never wash so many bottles before (my pump, ben's bottle & andrea's bottle), luckly my pigeon sterilizer can fit all of it in one go!
6. Hubby carry andrea 24 hours (during shopping & putting her to sleep - poor hubby)
7. Andrea eats very little, she still need people to chase after her for all her meals.
8. Hubby & I get 1 1/2 hour to shop at Robinson while my mum helped us to look after ben & andrea (we manage to buy things we like and things we listed)
9. Manage to get 1 dozen of manna bears
10. Tried the most delicious ramen at ion orchard with mum & dad, even andrea loves it so much that she ask for more instead of us calling her to eat.

No comments: