21 December 2009

Bazi Module 4

It was a super tiring module for me, i collapsed everyday i reached home. I only had around 4-5 hours of sleep and it's a broken sleep, my boy still wakes up 2-3 hours every night :( Yesterday's graduation dinner ends 9 ish & i reached home around 10 ish. My name on the cert printed wrongly! I was upset because i noticed that my tag was printed wrongly the 1st day and had asked the ppl there to change it but he did not. So i had the cert with my name wrong on it now, waiting for the guy to call when the correct cert is ready.

Overall it was informative, what i need to do now is to practise.

Dear reader, pls send in your birthdate, hour & gender to me if you want a free reading to eowsl@hotmail.com. Tell me what you want to know & also alittle bit about yourself.

Here is a pic of me with JY :)

1 comment:

lyncpf513 said...

Sze Lynn, Salute ur determination to complete the module despite just out of confinement......
And congratulation on ur completion of the course!