14 December 2009

Bazi Module 3

This is my 1st bazi class that was taught by joey, i would say mian xiang is the best, cos i laugh from the begining till the end of the class. Bazi was a bit more serious but we did had some good laugh too. Overall bazi 3 was good, it gave me a new perspective to interpret charts. For what i have done earlier, i guess i only bring 20% out of the chart only. with the information i've got now, i guess i can get another 40% information out from the chart. another 40%, i will get it once i've completed module 4!

It was really a tiring experience, i had to express milk during lunch time and had to rush back home after class with my engorge breast! The class is from 10am to 6pm, by the time i reach home, i already feel very very exhausted. Not to mention i have to still breastfeed ben at night, feed-burp-sleep-burp(sometimes)-sleep pattern. I did not had time to do revision for that three days, right now i have to read and revise before going to module 4.

1. read thru the notes
2. structure my mind on what to tell the client 1st till the end
3. memorize key points for 10 gods
4. interpret my own chart

1 comment:

Mummy to Baby V said...

Hi Lynn, I came across your blog when looking for info on Shichida classes in KL. Think we are the same age (28) and our boys are born this yr, what a coincidence. :)

Thank you very much for sharing Andrea's experiences at Shichida and feel free to drop by /subscribe to my blog too.

Happy parenting! :)

Cheers,
Mummy to Baby V
MummysReviews.com