24 December 2009

Facial

It has been a long long time that i went for a facial. I've signed up a course with LD long long time ago, i think 1 year ago. I've gotten preggy with Ben shortly after that, so i stop going. Luckily they did not burn my package and allow me to transfer some of it. Hence, me and hubby went for the treatment today, One Utama is crazily packed with people, we only get a parking lot after 30min!

It was very nice, after so long, i nearly forgot how it feels like. Their facial price has increased to RM200+ now, CRAZY! after this i will not sign up with them, unless there are other nice package again. People now are very rich! I used to go to origin facial at only RM50 each time, but of course they do not have machine as canggih as LD. Overall, I'm feeling satisfied and relax today.

I've signed up Andrea to summer academy today, she seems to like this kindy alot. I hope she will still love it on the actual day of school. Finger Crossed!

1 comment:

Mummy to 'Elle-Ton' said...

Hi Lynn,

Glad to know that Andrea is joining Summer Academy. Norelle will have a new playmate :)