18 May 2009

Back to work

I've been working from home for almost 1 1/2 months, time flies, however i've not completely recovered from my cough, flu & morning sickness yet. I'm at my week 16 & 1 day today, 4 months already but still not yet ended... hope it will go away soon. I'm worried right now, because i do not know if there is any problem with my stomach, why is it still feeling bloated and nausea too..

1st day at work, feeling extremely weak. I'm just back from my lunch & feeling sleepy right now. Sigh.... during the past 15 weeks, i've not done much, lazy around as usual and sleep whenever i can. I did not bring andrea to any class and hubby did all the work for me from small little things to big things. I've no idea how can i survive without him.

I'm going for a break this weekend. Hope i could enjoy myself and morning sickness will end by end of this week! finger crossed!

2 comments:

Lynette said...

HI there! Morning sickness sucks huh when u have a toddler to take care while preggy? I just ended my misery.. My elder one is 18mths and 2nd one finally arrived on the 9May09.. :) try tellin the little one in there that mommy has tonnes of work to do while carrying her/him... I did this when i pregnant with 2nd boy.. miraclely, morning sickness went away the next day....

Lynn said...

lynette, congratulations to your second baby! Will try your method tonight! Thanks!