29 April 2009

Feng Shui Module 1&2

I've attended Joey Yap's Feng Shui module 1&2 for the past 4 days, the information were overwhelming for me. I've attended it with my fellow Bazi course mates and 80% of them sit in for repeat for Feng Shui. It was because these modules has been upgraded & their previous feng shui lesson was not taught by Joey himself. They can grasp the information faster than i do & could do all activities/ practise that was asked by Joey, me... i take my own sweet time to refer to notes and try my best to do those activities. Most of the time i see how my friend does it.

It was very exhausted for me, being not pass the 1st trimester, i still feel extremely weak. I'm glad that i did not fall sick in between, if not my money will not worth it. As Usual, after a long course, i would need to do revision & memorize those important formulas.

Things to do:
1.read the course notes
2.memorize he tu & luo shu arrangement
3.each ba gua character, yin & yang form, directions etc
That's for this week. Alot Of things....

No comments: