31 May 2009

Shichida Prenatal Class

I'm glad that i've attended this cos it taught me about food that Nury institute did not elaborate in detailed. The course outline are more or less the same as Nury Institute. Nury institute was based on Glen Dorman's Finding and Shichida is based on Shichida's findings + jocelyn's research & experiences. I learnt about natural food from jocelyn & will try those & hopefully my baby will be healthier. However the 2 days course exchaust me, i'm feeling tired and nausea like b4!!

Now only i know that Andrea soft spot took so long to close, it is due to too much soft drinks intake during pregnancy! I drank coke everytime i'm out for dinner! 1 can of coke remove 18 sardines = amount of calcium removed from mother & baby! How scary.... :( I owe it to Andrea. Who say you can eat anything during pregnancy?? I believed that and see my little girl now she is so thin and soft spot has not closed 100% :( I'm really not a qualified mummy. I owe it to my girl, too much... I hope i could do better this time.

Shichida additional thing was that all the 5 senses is used, just like what Andrea did in class. There are a few non-shichida mothers, 1st time mum i guess, I'm not sure if they can fully understand & accept what is being taught! hahaha... I could hardly believe it until andrea joins shichida, i dind't know i could practise it on an unborn baby too. Its all in the mind and mothers need to open their right brain too, or shall i say use the alpha wavelength... i'm still practising and getting myself into this wavelength. Need full concentration.

4 comments:

L's life said...

HI lyn, I had a friend atttended the prenatal class too. I refer her nephew to join shichida last year. although herself have not "seen" shichida method be4 but after the class, i say she believe in the possibility of it.. I missed the prenatal class when i carry my 2nd baby.. glad u could do it for your 2nd baby. My elder son is in shichida for the fourth term.. he is in the centrepoint centre too.. how u find ur daughter doin in the course?

Lynn said...

lynette, my girl is on her 3rd term i would say pretty good. She amazed me with alot of things. Want to check with you, does your son ask 'why'? (like most of the kid does) just curious... so far my girl don't ask me why... and jocelyn said shichida kid do not ask why, because they know the answer!

L's life said...

Hi Lynn, my boy doesn't ask me "why" yet... cause he hasn't start talking.. he can only speak in "word", not sentence.. but i am not sure if he will ask when he starts speaking.. Jocelyn said that? hrm.. it's interesting to know.. So i guess your little princess has already has the root of shichida teaching in her!! you should be so glad!!
so who usually company ur daughter to class since u r working? i am now cracking my head thinking of how i arrange to go shichida with 2 boys.. cause i dun wan to go on weekend.. weekend we usually spent with families. (i am a stay home mum)

Lynn said...

Lynette, i attend sunday class. I work so no choice have to go on weekends. I will start bringing Andrea to class when im 5 months, now still feel a little tired :)