19 May 2009

2 days to 23 months

One more month andrea will be 2 years old!

She has grown so much, and i love her more everyday. She is such an obedient girl when im around and she always makes me smile. She would annoy my maid or daddy at times but will always be my angel.

1. I've just started brushing andrea's teeth 3 days ago. My maid did not clean her teeth thoroughly, my mum told me andrea's mouth smells & i could sometimes scrap some bacteria off her teeth! Anyway, andrea enjoy me brushing her teeth and is very cooperative.
2. Memory training at Shichida improves, daddy said she could always get 90% correct if not 100%.
3. ladder climbing skills improved at Kizsport, mum said that she could do the stairs without having the feet touching the ground.
4. Reading 10 Chinese books that my mum bought from popular and is enjoying it.
5. Loves her new Ikea table (big round blue table) that daddy bought last week, she loves it very much. Andrea does not need to do her homework on the floor now.
6. Can recite 11-20 without help
7. Sing Many songs by herself, latest song is bare necessity (the jungle book)
8. Start chatting with people, everyone in the house told me andrea chat with them. Andrea could ask you question and wait for your answer or to tell you a statement and you will surely respond to her. This goes on and it amaze everyone in the house.
9. weight 9.7 kg, 83cm tall
10. will say "cute" when she sees bunny (we bought her to bukit tinggi again few weeks ago & when we saw bunny cupcakes at delectable)

2 comments:

MeRy said...

Happy 23 mths old to Andrea

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Andrea has the Ikea study table too?
Sarah also got one, but is in square and red colour.