09 April 2009

How am i doing?

More than a week, im still feeling the same. I do not want to elaborate nor mentioned about MS, i just hope that it will go away by end of week 12! Keeping my finger crossed.

I work from home the whole week this week, thank god that i do not have telecon this week. However i do feel emotional threaten this week because of an evil friend that i have made and mistakenly brought her close to me at work. Since the day i told her that im pregnant, she start telling me real ghost related story that has actually happen around her or happen to her. I do not know how vicious this lady is but it does really affect my emotion. Hope my faith is strong and i could overcome this threat. Gohonzon, please keep me away from all these evils & give me strength to face it.

2 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Lynn,
You are a SGM member? Now only I know after I saw the word, Gohonzon.

My popo and all my aunties are SGM member too.

Lynn said...

yeah, was SGM member since i was form 4. Was active back then & when i was in the UK, not so active after i start work. But it's good to have a religion to rely on :)