16 April 2009

a Little bit Better

These two days i feel a little bit better, nausea does not strike 24 hours anymore. I could have better sleep now despite still throwing up my breakfast/ lunch/ dinner, i felt very much like a human right now. The feeling of wanting to vomit really kills me, and how long does it last? about 2 months i think or a little bit lesser than that, Please Do Not Return!

I have also confirmed a place for Pre-natal class at Shichida in May, i hope i could gain some useful knowledge from there. I have also been working from home whole day for 3 weeks now, hopefully by May i have full energy to go back to work. I'm still feeling weak, can't stand for too long, can't concentrate for too long, can't walk for too long... all i did was lying down or sitting down.

No close friend is having a baby right now, i will be all alone going thru this pregnancy. I remembered having few pregnant friends together is fun and i feel more emotional secured, as in we complain the same thing and comfort each other because we are going thru the same, we exchange information on what to eat & exchange doctors advise etc, it's quite fun & enjoyable. I felt terrible this time, maybe i do not have anyone to talk to because hubby does not really provide me enough emotional support & with andrea around, it increases my stress level.

all in all, i hope i can go thru this & be a happy mummy!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

it is good to think positive, it helps a lot, wishing u a smooth sailing pregnancy from now on!

Stephanie said...

lynn, buzz any of us anytime just like before... we are always there k....