27 May 2008

Backache

I had a terrible backache yesterday. It may not be as terrible as i have described because i never had a backache before. Whole day i was in pain and it relieves a little after i did the signature exercise.

I am working from home this week, only require going back to office when there is a telecon. I was on half day yesterday and when i was back home, andrea glued to me and i think i only have 25% of my concentration at work. I am going to office at 10.30am later for another telecon at 11.30am, then i will be back. Hopefully today andrea is more independent. She will cry whenever no one accompany her. A Spoil Kid!

I've used coconut oil for cooking yesterday's dinner, the chicken + potato was okay, didn't had any hint of coconut taste in the dish. However the spinach had a very strong smell. Maybe i have put too much. Honestly Coconut oil is not very favourable, it tasted like nasi lemak. Imagine nasi lemak taste on all your dishes for that night! Horrible... Anyway, Look at the bright side, It is the world's best cooking oil!

No comments: