13 April 2008

Sign Bye-Bye

Andrea know how to sign bye-bye just two days ago. I know it's abit slow if compared to other kid but this is a new achievement and i am very proud of her. She waived bye-bye very vigorously most of the time, hence she made everyone laugh when she does that!

We had a weekend escapade at Le Meridian Hotel, it was not very enjoyable because the room is small and the bed and pillow is not very comfortable. However, it's a good experience and we enjoy the time spent, just the three of us. Andrea waived to the kwai lo next to our table, me and hubby was very surprise and enjoy watching her to be this friendly. However, when an ASIAN looking man came and say hello, she cried immediately. I am surprise that baby can recognise people by colour, haha. How amazing!

In the evening, I was told by emelyn that andrea had a diarrhea. I am very worried. I suspect its the yogurt that i have fed her this morning. Mum helped me to check on her diaper after she slept (1 hour later after her watery poo), luckly we didn't see any poo. I will check again later when I'm going to bed, just to be sure and i shall bring her to hospital if this still occurs! Poor Baby.. i feel so sorry to give the yogurt to her now :( Hope she will get well soon.

No comments: