10 April 2008

Bored...

I'm feeling so bored at home. This morning we brought Andrea to Giant and I went to Kajang in the afternoon with Thomas. Our Kajang Studio has rent out to an arabian for Rm350 per month. I'm glad that the studio had rented out and now we have fixed Rm350 into our joint account! 

Most of the time i go online and i only spend little time to play with Andrea. It is because i feel very tired where i have to chase after Andrea and she is too active to me. I dun have such energy for her. I usually read to her, lie down and talk to her and to put her to sleep. I rarely play with her for a long time because i always feel tired half way playing with her. 

I'm wondering what else i can do than sleep. I have ate so much and sleep too much! Gosh, my life is imbalance!! 

No comments: