05 April 2008

I can see Light!!

After such a long wait, i have finally gotten a respond from IBM. HR called and said the document will be ready by next week, if i have not hear from her by wednesday i can call her to find out. Phew... at last i know that i have got a job!! I went out to destress myself yesterday and i have spend about 1.5K!! This proofs how stressful i am!!

First i went to MNG and bought myself a dress. I have an appointment with Origin for Facial, hence i walk over to the Gardens. Since i still have sometime, i went to mossimo dutti & Banana Republic, but i couldn't find anything nice. I had my facial at 12.30pm and finished at 2pm. I walk straight to MotherCare to buy Andrea's potty & go down to zara and bought myself a pair of shoes. On the way, i stop by Best Denki & Harvey Norman to check out the Toshiba rice cooker. However it was out of stock. Before i reach the escalator to my car, i spotted the Gucci sunnies that i wanted to by at Aurthers! I went into the shop and asked about the price, they have 30%!! I was so excited and bought a pair of sunnies. Arthurs only have 20%. After that i went straight home

I was feeling very happy after the shopping spree, this is because IBM HR called me when i was at harvey norman, and everything seems very favourable after that. I am going to prepare myself & pamper myself before i start working. I need to start fresh and feel energetic to start a new Job!!

No comments: