08 March 2008

Toys Toys Toys!

Hubby and I have been buying alot of Toys for Andrea recently. Andrea does not have many toys last time because I don't think she knows how to play it yet. When she hit 8 months, we have bought 5 new Fisher Price toys from Isetan, Jusco & Toys R Us. The good thing is, it's all sale item except for the stride to ride walker from Toys R Us. I don't recommend to buy toys from Toys R Us as their price is steep and often no discount.

Andrea loves her toys & begining to learn Shapes, ABC and follow moving objects! We live in two houses, Weekday at my mum place and Weekends at my own place. Hence, she plays different toys on weekday & Weekend. I'm Glad that i do not have to work on weekends, I play with her and she enjoys the musical Chair, moving train carrying animals and reading.

No comments: