04 March 2008

NURY INSTITUTE

I've attended a 2 day course with hubby last weekend. It was very tiring because it was a full day course, from 9am - 6pm. Basically i feel that i did not have time to rest at all for the weekend and makes me feel demotivated to go to work on the following monday! However, i am glad that i did attend the course because it brings so much insight on how to bring up a child & have an in-depth understanding of child development.

NURY was introduced by a malay ex-colleague, her sister attended this course because her son had a brain injury. NURY institute mainly deal with brain injured child, in our class 80% of the parents had a special kid. My mum also had attended Dato' Dr. Noor Laily class 20 years ago when she was with DBKL for free. My mum encouraged me to go because she finds it very useful because the method works on my youngest sister.

Dato' Dr. Noor Laily uses Glenn Doman's method for child reading development & also his research/ studies for a child's milestone development. Besides, Dr. also talked about children's exercise and food. I would really recommend new parents to attend so that they could prepare and give the best to their child! An intelligent child can be trained & i believe with the knowledge we have, we are able to help our children to excel in studies without any difficulties.

No comments: