19 July 2013

Exam Results

Andrea successfully pass all of her exam. Yippie! 
Literacy - 40/50: B
Numeracy - 40/50: B
Have a Go writing - B
Science - 40/50: B

Looking at her score, I felt abit sad. Only 1 mark to get A for 3 subjects. Anyway, maybe this is what she should get, as her ego is bloated, I thank God for mark like this. It does not make her more bloated but assure me that she is doing great at school. I was quite worried about her as she does not seems interested to revise at all before her exam. She is not doing any homework this holiday, I will let her play and do what she wants. Incorporate private swimming lessons for her - entire month. I need to work on her physical before changing of teeth. I pray that God would lead me to a person that can help me strengthen andrea's overall wellbeing. 


No comments: