21 July 2013

Birthday

No feelings for my birthday. I feel so distance to it, haha .. don't know why. 

I've got mikimoto pearl 7mm for my 32 birthday, to replaced my 6mm mikimoto pearl, it has flatten at the contact on my skin (wore for 3 years)! I was shock, but i definitely know this old pearl has helped me to heal so much emotionally and physically. Pearl is like crystals, they have powerful healing energy. I thank God and Hubby for this precious Gift. 

One day before my birthday, Hubby brought us to Beast at intermark. First time there, the decoration is nice and the food portion is super BIG. The waiter asked if there is anything wrong with the french onion soup, I told him I'm too full. At the end of the dinner, the waiter ask me if I want to take away the left over, I said no thank you. I felt bad cos he emphasize that I'm wasting food. Gosh!! Their free beer bread is very good. Hubby 'help' the kids to buy me present too. Andrea bought me a shirt. Ben bought me a Watermelon, strawberry and chocolate (his favorite food). Hubby gave me flowers. 

On my birthday we went to acmee bar for lunch. apple and olive birthday cake from acmee bar. My day ended peacefully. Thank God for another blessed year. 

No comments: