05 December 2012

Ben 3yrs 1 Month

Ben has passed 3 years old, there are so much development that I did not write it down. Let me recall as best as I can. 

1. Doesn't seems to enjoy school anymore. Cry everyday until last day of school. Signed up San Lorenzo at KK for benjamin, today 3rd day of school seems pretty OK. Will ask him to choose either New school or Old school after 6 days trial class. Yes, I believe he can make the best choice for himself at 3 yr old. 

2. Loves genioart to bits. Everyday will ask if today he has genioart. It's really good for me as well, as I can korek many info on how to manage ben emotionally. I also spend time talking to other mothers and going out shopping with hubby once a week alone. 

3. Loves to kick and shout at people. I have ignored this for the longest time, I kicked my butt to start 'talking' to him. 'Talking" seems very tedious, yet stupid as they will not give you the respond you wanted. I know communication is the key, I will try my best! I have also act out to him, play switching roles, where I'm ben and he's mummy. 

4. Loves ultraman. Daddy has been very furious about ben watching ultraman. We will stop this after 3 months. Boys will be boys. Please guide me how to raise a healthy boy.

5. Able to do linking memory set 2B. constant reading to him and listening to CD. He surprised me, I thought I have been talking to the wall or cow eating grass. 

6. Good at maze, numbers and puzzles. Can do really fast and writing very neatly. However, still uses left hand. Still encouraging to write with right hand. 

7. Ben is a caring and sensitive boy. He takes care of people around him and is very sweet most of the time. 

8. Able to cope with school lessons. Letterland and Finger counting is going well. 

9. Loves to make everybody laugh by repeating things that people laugh at earlier. Peppa Pig "hog", do silly face, repeat silly things he said, use articles to make people laugh.

10. Very independent. Nothing that ben needs our help. If we do, he will be crossed. 

Ben, mummy love you. I hope that you could grow up to be a decent man with good heart. I pray to God, to bring me people and places, for you to grow and experience life in a happy way. So it is. 

No comments: