29 September 2008

Tiring routine started all over again

It was 8 months back that we used to travel everyday to my parents place. Every morning, hubby will bring andrea & maid to parents place and i will drop by their house in the evening to have dinner. Then 4 of us will drive back to kota kemuning to call it of a day. This really stress us out! Then we finally settle down at my parents place until yesterday we have again made a decision to travel everyday to their house again!

Now the routine abit different, I will drive back to kota kemuning after work & wait for hubby to fetch me to parent's place. Sometimes we will have dinner outside before picking up Andrea. I hope this will work out, I think it will because i get to shower before 6pm! hehe...

Andrea is still young and i hope by 2 or 3 she is able to go to school and no longer need grandparents to keep an eye on her full time.

No comments: