18 September 2008

Mummy, Mummy.... All day Long

Andrea is able to say "Mummy" very Clearly now and she likes to call me whenever she sees me or want to look for me. I was at home the last two days and she calls me a million times! It felt annoying at times but i felt happy all the time! hehe...

Hubby had bought 2 more things from ELC (Early Learning Centre) last weekend. Their 20% sale store wide has ended 15th Sept.
1. Drawing Mat from Tomy - superb technology, only uses water
2. Wood Bowling Set
Andrea enjoys drawing and stamping, however she doesn't know how to roll the ball yet. But she loves the wooden animals! I'm glad to see that she knows how to play with different toys.

Recently she knows how to dance, turn a round, sometimes up to three rounds! She knows how to lift her leg and point her toes. Put up her hands in the sky. Very Beautiful.

No comments: