08 July 2008

Working from home

This week i am working from home again. Mum went back to ipoh yesterday and will only be coming back tomorrow. It was my grandma's birthday! Feel bad because we never celebrate for her, but i can't do much about it :p

Life have been hectic and was emotionally attacked by my colleague. My 2Q08 compliance testing just over & now i have to chase for Client Sat survey Root Cause and analysis. My colleague is 4 years older than me but behave like a kid. Exactly like me and pei last time, but we have outgrown it. Thank God! How disgusting and irritating to have someone like that around + she is Superbly FAKE!! I don't know how much i can tolerate... Hope that i can live thru it!

Andrea has no improvement lately. Her potty training failed. She even poo on her diapers where she doesn't do it last time. Andrea did not have flash card lesson anymore as my mum is busy with her own things & emelyn doesn't seem interested in teaching her flash cards. I have stop reading her story book every night, due to the 8pm show that i watch every weekdays, emelyn put her to sleep now. Thus, u can see the deterioration happening to Andrea, no wonder doctor said that her head did not grow! I don't know what to do...

No comments: